Thursday, November 29, 2012

How to Make Wiccan Wedding Favors by Patti Wigington


Patti in the be all end all in wiccan pagan need to know. Visit her at http://paganwiccan.about.com/

    Step 1

  1. Give a natural gift. Plant some herbs or flowers in a small pot, decorate the pot with magical symbols, and give these to your guests. Herbs such as lavender, apple blossom, yarrow and endive are all associated with feelings of love. If it's spring time, and the herbs aren't blooming yet, pot some bulbs for love-related flowers-- daffodil, tulips or violets are all seen as flowers of love.
  2. Step 2
    Make small decorative brooms. A broom, or besom, is popular in many Wiccan wedding ceremonies. You can find small ones at craft stores, and decorate them with bundles of herbs, ribbons, or charms. Use red or pink ribbons to symbolize your love, or have the groom and bride each select their own color ribbon, and bind the two together around the brooms.
  3. Step 3
    Create magical talismans. Stitch up a sachet of love herbs, or make a cross-stitched pouch containing gemstones and crystals. Embroider a bag with symbols of the bride and groom, intertwined together, and fill the bag with fragrant herbs or flowers. Decorate a plain holiday ornament with pentacles or other symbols.
  4. Step 4
    Give a gift of wine or honey. Wine is a traditional drink at weddings, and many local vineyards will make single-serving bottles that you can give away. Ask about custom labels, with the date of your event and a short blessing imprinted on them. Honey was sacred to the goddesses of love in ancient culture, so consider making herbal honey. Pour honey into a small jar and add a sprig of mint or lavender. Seal the jar and tie it shut with some decorative ribbon, and add a tag or label that has the date of your wedding.
  5. Step 5
    Make seasonal gifts. If you're getting married in the spring, give gifts of plants or bulbs. If you have a fall celebration planned, make up baskets of apples and gourds or other harvest vegetables. For winter weddings, consider a small pouch of herbal teas, accompanied by a candle and a blessing written on parchment. You can also make Brighid's crosses, which is a four-armed cross made from bent stalks of wheat or grain and symbolizing the goddess, Brighid. Make gods' eyes for your guests out of yarn and twigs. Finally, consider a small cauldron filled with candies (Hershey's Kisses and Hugs are perfect for a wedding favor) as a gift your guests will remember for a long time to come.

3 comments:

  1. I have been casting spells for many years and I have helped many people, I might be able to help you too. I am honest, and I genuinely care for all the clients who choose me to cast a spell for them.


    If you have any questions about Love, Money, curse, protection, bad luck, divorce, court cases, or about me please call or email me. I really want you to feel comfortable before moving forward with any spells, or other services. I will take the time to explain things to you and provide you with honest advice, to what is best for your situation. I will not pressure you into having a spell cast, I will leave that decision up to you, and when or if you decide to move forward, I might be able to help you.
    I will respect your Privacy. I will not seek to obtain any of your personal information beyond what you might voluntarily offer and all information you might give me including emails, phone numbers and photos will remain private and confidential.
    I perform my Rituals only at night between the hours of 0.00 - 0.59 (South African time) lasting 1 hour but of course, this depends on the nature of the ritual, some rituals might take hours and can also become necessary to be performed at specials places like; flowing streams, cemeteries and other places dictated by the gods.
    I do not want anyone to be under any illusions about my spells and its numerous rituals. Real and effective Voodoo is no child's play, it is expensive because, after the rituals, I will have to destroy all the materials involved by fire and the ashes scattered over a flowing stream or river.
    You will get what you seek.But please understand this might take a lot of time and that individual results may vary. contact +27663492930, greatogudugu@gmail.com

    Herbal cure for Following DISEASES,this is not scam is 100% Real.

    -HPV
    -DIABETES
    -PENIS ENLARGEMENT AND WEAK ERECTION
    -VIRGINA PROBLEM
    -WHOOPING COUGH
    - HEPATITIS B
    -FORDYCE SPOT
    -COLD SORE
    -ALS
    -LOWER RESPIRATORY INFECTION
    -LOW SPERM COUNT
    -MRSA(METHICILLIN-RESISTANT STAPHYLOCOCCUS AUREUS
    -ZIKA VIRUS
    -HIV
    -STROKE
    -IMPOTENCE
    -PILE
    -HYPERTENSION
    -LOW SPERM COUNT
    -MENOPAUSE DISEASE
    -ASTHMA
    -CANCER
    -BARENESS/INFERTILITY
    -PCOS
    -SHINGLES
    -VIRAL HEPATITIS/HEPATITIS B
    -FIBROID
    -ASTHMA
    -SICKLE CELL
    -TINNITUS
    -BARENESS/INFERTILITY
    -DIARRHEA and so on...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ever since my husband got me divorced for the past 2 years, i v'e not been my self. I was reviewing some post of how i could get back my husband then, i saw a testimony shared by Marina Choas from SWEDEN about a spell caster named Dr. tunde. I contacted Marina Chaos to confirm about how Dr. tunde helped her and she clarified everything to me of how he helped her and that gave me the courage to get in touch with Dr. tunde for help. Dr. tunde assured me that my days of sorrows will be over within 48hours after he has finished with his work. I followed his instructions he gave to me because i had the believe, faith, hope and trust in him. Verily i say to you today that i and my husband are back together and i can proudly say and testify to the world of what Dr. tunde did for me. Contact him today via E-mail:(babatundesolutioncentre1@gmail.com) OR call him or whatsapp him  +2348143581382 if you seek his help.   Also specialize in treating all kinds of illness, HERPES VIRUS, HEPATITIS B, CANCER, BRAIN DISEASE, INFERTILITY, DIABETES AND MORE

    ReplyDelete
  3. am so happy to share this great testimony and say a big Thank to Dr okeke for what he have done for me! with his spell am laura from USA my family is back My husband has come back home with the help of okeke and now my husband has stopped to fill the divorce papers after i contacted Dr okeke to help me stop the divorce with my husband and now things are going much better now. As Dr okeke said, all the process concerning the divorce have been cancelled and the evil woman that cause the problem in my marriage has be sent away by my husband and we are now happy together. i said it better for me to share this good news and good work of Dr okeke with everyone here I will advice if you are passing any problem in your marriage or relationship reach Dr okeke his the solution to your problem and predicament Thank you okeke for your help reach him on email at (writelovespell@gmail.com) or chat him on WhatsApp on (+2348140443360) he can also help you with the following problem
    1. HIV/AIDS CURE
    2. HERPES CURE
    3. CANCER CURE
    4 PREGNANCY SPELL
    Dr okeke is the best and truthfull spell caster i ever see

    ReplyDelete