Friday, November 30, 2012

A few Writings By Dorothy Morrison



Apple Seed Health Charm
By Dorothy Morrison

Soak some apple seeds for 10 hours to soften them, then with a needle and
Strong thread and string the seeds on it to make a necklace. It doesn't
Have to be a lot of seeds 9 will do unless you would like more on it.

Now charge your necklace by chanting this as you string the seeds together:

Fruit of life fruit of death,
Hearken to my plea.
Bring good health from both your worlds,
As I will, so mote it be!



Sun Phases
.....Dorothy Morrison

The Sun emits an uncomplicated, direct masculine energy that is warm
and golden-feeling. Unlike the Moon, He moves through several
different phases every day, availing the practitioner of unlimited
opportunities for immediate spellwork. His wide range of properties
can boost almost any magical effort normally aided by the Moon.

* SUNRISE *
Sunrise lends its energies to beginnings, change, and cleansing. This
phase is beneficial to magical workings that involve new endeavors in
employment, love, or direction in life. Rejuvenation matters such as
renewing hope and trust, good health, or even mending a broken heart
also benefit from this energy.

To seal spells performed at sunrise, use this chant or one of your
own choosing.

"Oh, Youngest Babe, so newly born,
Help me on this bright new morn.
Aid this spell with Your fresh power,
And strengthen it with every hour."

* MORNING *
During the morning hours, the energy of the Sun expands and becomes
strong and active. Any project that requires building, growth, or
expansion works well during this phase. This is an excellent time to
build upon the positive aspects in your life, to resolve situations
where courage is necessary, and to add warmth and harmony to your
home. Morning-Sun energy is also of benefit when performing plant
magic or working spells for financial increase.

To seal spells performed in the morning, use this chant or one of
your own choosing.

"Oh Brother Sun of growing strength,
Come to me and stay at length.
Wrap this spell with intensity,
And add to it Your potency."

* NOON *
The influence of the Sun reaches its peak at high noon. This
vibration is excellent for performing efforts that involve the mental
abilities, health, and physical energy. It is also of value when
charging crystals, stones, or metal ritual tools such as athames,
censors, and cauldrons.

To seal spells performed at midday, use this chant or one of your own
choosing.

"Father Sun, of strength and might,
Aid this spell in taking flight
To its target, now please guide -
Increase its power as it flies."

* AFTERNOON *
As the Sun journeys downward, His energies take on a receptive
quality. Use this phase to work efforts involving professionalism,
business matters, communications, and clarity. It is also of benefit
for spellwork involving exploration and ravel.

To seal spells performed in the afternoon, use this chant or one of
your own choosing.

"Aging One of Amber Light:
Hearken! Hear me! Aid my plight!
Take this spell where it must go,
And give it power that it might grow."

* SUNSET *
The predominant energies of sunset provide a suitable condition for
spellwork requiring reduction or alleviation. This phase lends itself
to the removal of stress and confusion, hardship, and depression, and
the disclosure of deception. It is also a good time for dieting magic.

To seal spells performed at sunset, use this chant or one of your own
choosing.

"Oh Setting Sun of passing day,
Aid me in Your gentle way.
Take this spell, oh Ancient One;
Give it Your strength as You pass on."

HESTIA WITCH'S BOTTLE 

You will need:

* A small jar with a screw-on lid
* Scissors
* Assorted threads in different colors

Cut the threads into 1 to 2 inch lengths. Drop them one by one into the jar, saying:

"Bits of thread, protection shed."

When the jar is full, screw the lid on. Lick your index finger and use it to draw a pentagram on the jar lid. Charge the jar's protective powers with the following incantation:

""Oh, Hestia of the Hearth and Home,
Guard my Family with your might.
Protect them from all ills that roam
With this small jar, sealed tight.

Protect this Home, oh Hestia, too,
Confine all evil to this jar.
Bring good vibrations old and new,
And grant good will near and far.""

Place this jar in as central a location as possible in your home. 

~ Dorothy Morrison

2 comments:

  1. I have been casting spells for many years and I have helped many people, I might be able to help you too. I am honest, and I genuinely care for all the clients who choose me to cast a spell for them.


    If you have any questions about Love, Money, curse, protection, bad luck, divorce, court cases, or about me please call or email me. I really want you to feel comfortable before moving forward with any spells, or other services. I will take the time to explain things to you and provide you with honest advice, to what is best for your situation. I will not pressure you into having a spell cast, I will leave that decision up to you, and when or if you decide to move forward, I might be able to help you.
    I will respect your Privacy. I will not seek to obtain any of your personal information beyond what you might voluntarily offer and all information you might give me including emails, phone numbers and photos will remain private and confidential.
    I perform my Rituals only at night between the hours of 0.00 - 0.59 (South African time) lasting 1 hour but of course, this depends on the nature of the ritual, some rituals might take hours and can also become necessary to be performed at specials places like; flowing streams, cemeteries and other places dictated by the gods.
    I do not want anyone to be under any illusions about my spells and its numerous rituals. Real and effective Voodoo is no child's play, it is expensive because, after the rituals, I will have to destroy all the materials involved by fire and the ashes scattered over a flowing stream or river.
    You will get what you seek.But please understand this might take a lot of time and that individual results may vary. contact +27663492930, greatogudugu@gmail.com

    Herbal cure for Following DISEASES,this is not scam is 100% Real.

    -HPV
    -DIABETES
    -PENIS ENLARGEMENT AND WEAK ERECTION
    -VIRGINA PROBLEM
    -WHOOPING COUGH
    - HEPATITIS B
    -FORDYCE SPOT
    -COLD SORE
    -ALS
    -LOWER RESPIRATORY INFECTION
    -LOW SPERM COUNT
    -MRSA(METHICILLIN-RESISTANT STAPHYLOCOCCUS AUREUS
    -ZIKA VIRUS
    -HIV
    -STROKE
    -IMPOTENCE
    -PILE
    -HYPERTENSION
    -LOW SPERM COUNT
    -MENOPAUSE DISEASE
    -ASTHMA
    -CANCER
    -BARENESS/INFERTILITY
    -PCOS
    -SHINGLES
    -VIRAL HEPATITIS/HEPATITIS B
    -FIBROID
    -ASTHMA
    -SICKLE CELL
    -TINNITUS
    -BARENESS/INFERTILITY
    -DIARRHEA and so on...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am sharing this testimony to partners suffering in their relationships because there is an enduring solution. My husband left me and our 4 kids for another woman for 1 year. I tried to be strong just for my kids but I could not control the pains that torment my heart. I was hurt and confused. I needed a help, so i did a research on the internet and came across a site where I saw that Dr. Godday a spell caster,who can help get lot lovers back within few hours I contacted him and he did a special prayer and spells for me. To my surprises, after few days, my husband came back home. That was how we reunited again and there was a lot of love, joy and peace in the family. You can as well contact Dr. Godday, a powerful spell-caster for solutions on his contact Email: goddayspiritualhome@gmail.com Whats app only +1{919}4956404

    ReplyDelete